Aksiom’s epynomous debut CD – including a recording of Misantropi IIIb – has been released on LAWO Classics. It can be ordered here or found on iTunes, Spotify and similar services.
Ingrid Liavaag has made this short film, with fretted with golden fire performed by Ole Martin Huser-Olsen.
Heather Roche has released a solo CD called πτελέα | Ptelea on HCR, including kopenhagener stille (2014). It can be bought from i.a. this web site.
- 12 Nov: Chamber concert with Misantropi I, fretted with golden fire and kopenhagener stille at Biermannsgården, Oslo: http://bidrobon.weebly.com/257-huserroche-m-fl.html (Also pieces by Sciarrino, Kahrs and Iddon.)
- 22 Nov: Premiere of respiro for choir and cello, performed by Ensemble 96 and Inga Grytås Byrkjeland in Fagerborg krk., Oslo.
- Swedish ensemble Mimitabu continue their Scandinavian tour including wie tau von dem frühgras for 7 instruments.
- Performance of The center cannot hold by Grzegorz Miszczcyszyn (accordion), November 11th in Kulturkirken Jakob, Oslo.
- German premiere of passe – revient for solo accordion and 8 instruments, in Freiburg im Breisgau in January. Performed by Grzegorz Miszczyszyn and ensemble recherche.
- Premiere of Misantropi III for 4 instruments on Aksiom’s Norwegian tour in February.
- Premiere of Blätterwerk by Bergen Domkor (plus clarinet, accordion and cello) in March, during the Borealis festival 2014 in Bergen, Norway.
Read more on the concert page.