Supported by Arts Council Norway, the Composers’ Remuneration Fund, the City of Oslo and Sorialab.
On the 7th of May this year, Aksiom recorded an early piece of mine in Grønland kirke, where it was premiered in 2010. “Irrganger” was written for Aksiom’s debut concert.
Video: Jenny Berger Myhre / Sigurd Ytre-Arne
Sound: Christian Obermayer
Lynetta Taylor Hansen, flutes
Fredrik Brandstorp Olsen, saxophones
Henrik Munkeby Nørstebø, trombone
Anders Kregnes Hansen, percussion
Jonas Cambien, piano
Ole Martin Huser-Olsen, guitar
Vilde Sandve Alnæs, violin
Ingvild Nesdal Sandnes, cello
Christian Meaas Svendsen, double bass
Kai Grinde Myrann, conductor
Arts Council Norway
Creo’s remuneration fund
The Norwegian Society of Composers
The City of Oslo
- fretted with golden fire (2014) for solo guitar, performed by Ole Martin Huser-Olsen
- sfumato (2014) for violin and cello, performed by Ensemble neoN
- wie tau von dem frühgras (2013/16) for ensemble, performed by Ensemble neoN
- kopenhagener stille (2014) for solo clarinet, performed by Heather Roche
- Misantropi IV (2016–17) for soprano, theorbo, violin and cello, performed by Ensemble neoN
Aksiom’s epynomous debut CD – including a recording of Misantropi IIIb – has been released on LAWO Classics. It can be ordered here or found on iTunes, Spotify and similar services.