- fretted with golden fire (2014) for solo guitar, performed by Ole Martin Huser-Olsen
- sfumato (2014) for violin and cello, performed by Ensemble neoN
- wie tau von dem frühgras (2013/16) for ensemble, performed by Ensemble neoN
- kopenhagener stille (2014) for solo clarinet, performed by Heather Roche
- Misantropi IV (2016–17) for soprano, theorbo, violin and cello, performed by Ensemble neoN
nightmares. bonaria (2017) for ensemble (picc/fl/bs.fl, ob, cl/bs.cl, bsn, hrn, tpt, tbn, 2perc, pno, hrp, 2vlns, vla, vcl, db). Performed by Talea Ensemble (cond. Jeffrey Means). Live recording from DiMenna Center for Classical Music, New York City, NY, USA, August 1st, 2017. Produced by The Earle Brown Music Foundation, recorded during the TIME SPANS 2017 festival by Caley Monahon-Ward. Video by Sam Salem. Mixed by Martin Rane Bauck.
Aksiom’s epynomous debut CD – including a recording of Misantropi IIIb – has been released on LAWO Classics. It can be ordered here or found on iTunes, Spotify and similar services.
Ingrid Liavaag has made this short film, with fretted with golden fire performed by Ole Martin Huser-Olsen.
Heather Roche has released a solo CD called πτελέα | Ptelea on HCR, including kopenhagener stille (2014). It can be bought from i.a. this web site.
- 12 Nov: Chamber concert with Misantropi I, fretted with golden fire and kopenhagener stille at Biermannsgården, Oslo: http://bidrobon.weebly.com/257-huserroche-m-fl.html (Also pieces by Sciarrino, Kahrs and Iddon.)
- 22 Nov: Premiere of respiro for choir and cello, performed by Ensemble 96 and Inga Grytås Byrkjeland in Fagerborg krk., Oslo.