Through a network of illuminated streets, a portrait CD of my music, has finally been released on LAWO Classics, containing five pieces written between 2013 and 2017:
- fretted with golden fire (2014) for solo guitar, performed by Ole Martin Huser-Olsen
- sfumato (2014) for violin and cello, performed by Ensemble neoN
- wie tau von dem frühgras (2013/16) for ensemble, performed by Ensemble neoN
- kopenhagener stille (2014) for solo clarinet, performed by Heather Roche
- Misantropi IV (2016–17) for soprano, theorbo, violin and cello, performed by Ensemble neoN
Find it at LAWO, iTunes, Spotify and Platekompaniet.