- respiro (2015) for choir (SATB – 16 singers) and cello [21′]. Commissioned by Ensemble 96 with support from Norsk kulturråd.
- ghostly light on the tortured face (2016–17/21), for violin and double bass [15′]. Commissioned by Vilde&Inga, with support from Norsk kulturråd.
- Arpitan moon (2018, rev. 2020) for bass flute, clarinet, violin and cello [22′]. Commissioned by Ensemble Lemniscate with support from the Komponistenes vederlagsfond.
- tostados en córdoba en medio de la noche (2019), for piano, violin, viola and cello [13′]. Commissioned by Sanae Yoshida with support from Arts Council Norway.
- nocturne for K. (2019), for bass flute, alto saxophone, 2 perc, sampler, guitar, violin and cello [14′]. Commissioned by Njyd and Aksiom with support from Komponistenes vederlagsfond.
- Misantropi IV (2016–17), for high soprano, theorbo, violin and cello [12′]. Commissioned by Inga Grytås Byrkjeland/Ensemble neoN.
- nightmares. bonaria (2017), for ensemble (1111/1110/2perc/pno/hrp/str-2111) [10′]. Written for Talea Ensemble / Earle Brown Music Foundation.
- wuthering heights [résilience 1], oder laufende verhandlungen über die ewigkeit (2015–16), for 5 musicians (cl, vcl, pno, gtr, perc) [18′]. Commissioned by asamisimasa/Ny Musikks komponistgruppe.
- sfumato (2014) for violin and cello [7′]. Commissioned by Oda Gihle Hilde and Ulrikke Henninen with support from Komponistenes vederlagsfond.
- Misantropi IIIb (2014) for 9 instruments (picc/fl, sax, trb, perc, pno, gtr, vln, vlc, db) [9′]. Written for Aksiom. Revised 2014 [11”].
- wie tau von dem frühgras (2013) for 7 instruments (picc/fl, cl, perc, pno, vln, vla, vlc) [7′]. Commissioned by Mimitabu with support from the Swedish Arts Council.
- wenn es winter ist (2013) for electric guitar, accordion, piano, violin and double bass [8′]. Commissioned by Andreas Borregaard and Mikkel Sørensen.
- tierhaft. engelsgleich (2013) for 8 instruments (fl/a.fl, ob/eh, cl/bs.cl, perc, pno, vln, vla, vlc) [6′]. Written for Ensemble Intercontemporain, Paris, France.
- Irrganger (2010) for 9 instruments (fl/picc, sax, trb, pno, perc, gtr, vln, vlc, db) [13′].
- LA VACHE (ou la promenade du bœuf gras) (2021) for solo double bass and live-electronics [12′]. Commissioned by Inga Margrete Aas with support from Det norske komponistfond.
- berøringsangst (or silently depressed) (2020) for solo piano [open duration].
- zum Gipfel! – or attempts at a first ascent (2019–20) for one or more strings [2′].
- Schweinsteiger (2019) for one performer [8′].
- hoots! – catalogue of real and imaginary birds (2019) for amplified violin [14′]. Commissioned by Marco Fusi with support from Det norske komponistfond.
- Kafkamaskin (en drøm) (2019) for one performer [open duration].
- The air from afar (2018) for solo cello [11′]. Commissioned by Christina Meißner.
- marsyas and apollo (2017) for solo piano [6′], commissioned by Jonas Olsson.
- lago maggiore (2016–17) for solo bass clarinet [40′], commissioned by Madison Greenstone.
- kopenhagener stille (2014) for solo clarinet [17′], commissioned by Heather Roche, with support from Komponistenes vederlagsfond.
- fretted with golden fire (2014) for solo guitar [10′], commissioned by Ole Martin Huser-Olsen, with support from Fond for lyd og bilde.
- The center cannot hold (2011–12) for solo accordion [9′], commissioned by Grzegorz Miszczyszyn.