- respiro (2015) for choir (SATB – 16 singers) and cello [21′]. Commissioned by Ensemble 96 with support from Norsk kulturråd.
- Blätterwerk (2013), monody for double choir (2 x SATB), clarinet, accordion and cello [20′]. Commissioned by Bergen Domkor for the Borealis festival 2014, with support from Det norske komponistfond.
- Stanza (2017), for one performer [30′]. Commissioned by Jennifer Torrence, with support from the Composers’ Remuneration Fund.
- nightmares. bonaria (2017), for ensemble (1111/1110/2perc/pno/hrp/str-2111) [10′]. Written for Talea Ensemble / Earle Brown Music Foundation.
- bird (2017), for string quartet [9’30”]. Written for Quatuor Diotima / ManiFeste 2017.
- ghostly light on the tortured face (2016–17), for violin and double bass [15′]. Commissioned by Vilde&Inga, with support from Norsk kulturråd.
- interlude in four parts (2016), from Blätterwerk, for any combination of 2–4 instruments [4’30”].
- Misantropi IV (2016), for high soprano, theorbo, baroque violin and baroque cello [12′]. Commissioned by Inga Grytås Byrkjeland/Ensemble neoN.
- pauses with interludes 1 (2016), for 2 guitars [19′]. Commissioned by Frevo Guitar Duo with support from Norsk kulturråd.
- wuthering heights [résilience 1], oder laufende verhandlungen über die ewigkeit (2015–16), for 5 musicians (cl, vcl, pno, gtr, perc) [18′]. Commissioned by asamisimasa/Ny Musikks komponistgruppe.
- hausmusik (2013–15), for 9 instruments (picc/fl/b.fl, cl, perc, pno, 2vlns, vla, vcl, db) [70′]. Commissioned by Cikada Ensemble with support from Norsk kulturråd.
- veglia (2014/15), version for soprano saxophone, accordion and flute [6’30]. Commissioned by Trio Nedrémo.
- dnb (2014/15) for bass flute, bass koto and shoebox [4’30]. Commissioned by Miyama McQueen-Tokita.
- veglia (2014) for soprano saxophone, accordion and cello [6’30].
- inner (2014) for soprano, violin and indian harmonium [11′]. Commissioned by Vollen United (Elisabeth Holmertz/Karin Hellqvist/Kenneth Karlsson) with support from Det norske komponistfond.
- sfumato (2014) for violin and cello [7′]. Commissioned by Oda Gihle Hilde and Ulrikke Henninen with support from Komponistenes vederlagsfond.
- Misantropi IIIb (2014) for 9 instruments (picc/fl, sax, trb, perc, pno, gtr, vln, vlc, db) [9′]. Written for Aksiom. Revised 2014 [11”].
- wie tau von dem frühgras (2013) for 7 instruments (picc/fl, cl, perc, pno, vln, vla, vlc) [7′]. Commissioned by Mimitabu with support from the Swedish Arts Council.
- passe – revient (2013) for solo accordion and 8 instruments (picc/fl/a.fl, ob/eh, cl/bs.cl, perc, pno, vln, vla, vlc) [20′]. Commissioned by Grzegorz Miszczyszyn with support from Komponistenes vederlagsfond.
- wenn es winter ist (2013) for electric guitar, accordion, piano, violin and double bass [8′]. Commissioned by Andreas Borregaard and Mikkel Sørensen.
- tierhaft. engelsgleich (2013) for 8 instruments (fl/a.fl, ob/eh, cl/bs.cl, perc, pno, vln, vla, vlc) [6′]. Written for Ensemble Intercontemporain, Paris, France.
- und die findigen tiere merken es schon (2012, rev. 2013) for 14 instruments (fl, ob/eh, cl, bs.cl, bsn, trp, trb, perc, pno, 2vlns, vla, vlc, db) [17′]. Commissioned by Le Nouvel Ensemble Moderne, Montréal, Canada.
- Irrganger (2010) for 9 instruments (fl/picc, sax, trb, pno, perc, gtr, vln, vlc, db) [13′].
- Misantropi I (2009) for violin, guitar and double bass [9’30”], commissioned by Sunniva Carmen Fossum, Rudolf Bjørnerem and Inga Margrete Aas.
- lago maggiore (2016–17) for solo bass clarinet [40′], commissioned by Madison Greenstone.
- kopenhagener stille (2014) for solo clarinet [17′], commissioned by Heather Roche, with support from Komponistenes vederlagsfond.
- fretted with golden fire (2014) for solo guitar [10′], commissioned by Ole Martin Huser-Olsen, with support from Fond for lyd og bilde.
- The center cannot hold (2011–12) for solo accordion [9′], commissioned by Grzegorz Miszczyszyn.
- Prelude (2009) for solo violin [9’30].
- Air (2010), electroacoustic piece [6’55”].